There are many ways to find prospects and leads.
Below is a list of what I think are the top 10 sources of leads for you to get more sales or recruit more reps into your business.
Keep in mind that for each item below, you may introduce your business right away and for others in may take some time to first build a relationship with them. There is no right or wrong way on how you approach, but one thing you do need to have is posture and confidence.
- Networking events – Leave your business cards at home. People who attend these events are more than happy to give away their business cards freely. When someone asks for yours you can reply with, “I don’t carry business cards because no one follows up, but I do. Do you have a business card?”
- Craigslist – a couple of options here. Look for small business owners marketing their own business. They are entrepreneurial minded so they will understand the idea of starting a new business. Another prospect is someone looking to earn part-time income from home.
- Facebook – there is a right way to approach people on social media. Remember not to throw up on them. Here is some great training on this topic.
- Facebook Groups – if you have a product, look for groups that would benefit from your product. Look for other groups that are about self-improvement, health and wellness, small businesses, entrepreneurs, etc. Get in those groups, start following, like posts and make comments.
- Your warm market
- Referrals from your warm market – it has been proven that everyone knows at least 200 people. If your warm market is 200 and they each know 200, that’s 40,000 people. If you build your relationships correctly, this could be a gold mine for you. In the world of sales, people work and buy from those that they know, like and trust.
- Realtor ads – this is a quick cold call. When you see a FOR SALE sign with the agents name and number or ads in the home section of the paper, etc. After a quick introduction ask them, “Just curious, do you keep your options open at all when it comes to making money outside of what you are currently doing as a real estate agent?” Realtors work with real estate investors so they understand the concept of residual income. Network marketing offers residual income.
You may want to share this with your team if they have exhausted their warm market.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook
PS: If you want more valuable information on an easy way to recruit without the rejection, cold calling and bugging family and friends…Click here for your FREE 10-day Attraction Marketing Boot Camp and receive step-by-step instructions on how to ATTRACT prospects & customers to your business!